Hello, Beautiful People of The Jollylook Community!
Thank you for backing Jollylook!
Thank you for answering our survey and sharing your thoughts. That means a lot to us.
Out of the 575 responses we received:
165 backers chose "Continue slowly shipping all the remaining rewards."
300 backers chose "Launch a new Kickstarter campaign for the square format camera and use a part of the raised funds to complete the obligations of the first campaign."
110 backers chose "other" and suggested many things like:
- Do both and keep on pushing.
- Give the option to backers from the first campaign that have not received their camera to allocate a credit toward your new campaign.
- I still want the camera I backed and I will back the new square if you launch it.
- I would like to just pay extra and have it shipped.
- JollyLook is so much more than just a camera. At this point in the process, Kickstarter I submit to you to determine the best choice moving forward. Initially backing your project I just wanted a cool instant camera, now I look forward to receiving a powerful token, a reminder of dedication to quality and detail, an homage to perseverance and dedication. Through this experience you have gained my trust, I trust that whatever you choose will be the best option. Thank you for everything thus far. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
- Launch a new campaign and offer your patient first kickstarter customers a discount on the new square camera.
- Request extra funds from the jollylook community, I would be happy to invest more ☺
As we said in the previous update, we will only launch a new campaign in case we receive your support and approval. Taking all the above survey results, we will continue shipping as many cameras as we can afford to and prepare for the new campaign launch.
In order to make sure we are able to fulfill, we will set a goal of $100,000 for the new campaign of the Jollylook Mini Instant Automatic, it will be made of solid and durable materials in a classic design. This camera will have the same 110mm lens, automatic shutter (battery-powered), a flash for indoor and weak lighting conditions.
The square format Instant Automatic will be available as a stretch goal if we reach $150,000.
This way if we get funded we are sure we will be able to fulfill, if we don't get funded, we will still continue selling the Jollylook mini and shipping rewards to backers.
For those of you who asked how they can add $10 for shipping, you can do that by opening your order on Backerkit: https://jollylook.backerkit.com/ and adding the fast shipping add-on. We have unlocked all orders so you can do that.
For those of you who asked for our Paypal account for extra support:
Our website is:
We once again Thank You.
All of you will receive your rewards!
We thank you for your patience and for sharing your emotions, even when some of you are unhappy with us.
Without you, this project would not be possible, and because of you, it will succeed.
We will keep you updated on our progress.
Until next time,
The Jollylook team.